Hollow daughterboard production line
This equipment is used for the production of PC, PP, PE hollow boards. Products are widely used in construction, decoration, advertising layout, road noise isolation and packaging. PP hollow sheet can replace carton as packing box, light weight, high strength, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion. The finished plate has a width of 1220-3000mm and a thickness of 2-16mm.
Stations, parking lots, gazebos, stadiums, public facilities lighting, agricultural breeding, vegetable greenhouses, swimming pool canopies, family sanitary shower rooms, etc.
1. PVC plastic sheet production line start preheating: This is to make the mold heated before starting, it needs to be preheated to close the mold.
2. Mold clamping: Reasonable adjustment of mold opening and closing strokes is conducive to improving product demoulding and product feeding effect.
3. Preheating of PVC plastic sheet production line: steam enters the solid-moving mold to preheat the mold, so that the mold is preheated, and the condensed water and cold air during the storage period are discharged. Role: Increase the mold temperature and strengthen the apparent fusion degree of the product.
4. Penetration heating: improve the core and internal fusion properties of the product. The penetrating heating consumes more steam and wastes steam.
5. Both sides heating: further enhance the heating effect and improve the surface quality of the product.
6. Temperature return (heat preservation): All valves are closed, making full use of the mold's residual heat to keep the product warm. Conducive to product surface sinterability, can better save energy (steam).
7 Vacuum cooling: The vacuum valve is opened and the vacuum pump is evacuated. All the waste heat and moisture in the mold and the product are evacuated, and part of the foaming agent is pumped out to prevent the product from expanding. The formation of negative pressure in the mold is conducive to product demoulding.