Sheet production line
PC, PMMA, PD, MS sheet production line features:
1. Light transmission: good light transmission and aging resistance;
2. Weather resistance: UV co-extrusion treatment on the surface, not damaged by ultraviolet rays;
3. Impact resistance: the impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass;
4. Flame retardant line: National GB8624-97 test is flame retardant B1, no fire drops, no toxic gas;
5. Temperature resistance: PC board does not affect the quality of the board in the range of -40 ℃ to + 120 ℃, and the physical properties are stable;
6.Portability: Light weight, easy to handle and install, can be directly cold-bent, and has good thermoforming performance;
7. Sound insulation: Good sound insulation, it is a good material for noise barriers such as highways at home and abroad.
1. PVC plastic sheet production line start preheating: This is to make the mold heated before starting, it needs to be preheated to close the mold.
2. Mold clamping: Reasonable adjustment of mold opening and closing strokes is conducive to improving product demoulding and product feeding effect.
3. Preheating of PVC plastic sheet production line: steam enters the solid-moving mold to preheat the mold, so that the mold is preheated, and the condensed water and cold air during the storage period are discharged. Role: Increase the mold temperature and strengthen the apparent fusion degree of the product.
4. Penetration heating: improve the core and internal fusion properties of the product. The penetrating heating consumes more steam and wastes steam.
5. Both sides heating: further enhance the heating effect and improve the surface quality of the product.
6. Temperature return (heat preservation): All valves are closed, making full use of the mold's residual heat to keep the product warm. Conducive to product surface sinterability, can better save energy (steam).
7 Vacuum cooling: The vacuum valve is opened and the vacuum pump is evacuated. All the waste heat and moisture in the mold and the product are evacuated, and part of the foaming agent is pumped out to prevent the product from expanding. The formation of negative pressure in the mold is conducive to product demoulding.